Sunday, March 22, 2009

7-8 months

So it has been a while since I have updated this!!Sorry. I lost track of time!!I am always so busy trying to keep up with Tristan! He is growing so fast and learning new things it seems everyday!!He is crawiling now..He is quick to.When he sees something he wants he speed crawls. A week or so after he started crawiling reall good he started pulling himself up onto stuff. He takes a few steps while holding onto things..But he has not got brave enough to let go and try it on his own!lol Anywhere I go he crawls after me yelling MAMA. It is amazing how big he is getting already!!Sniff sniff We got new pixs of Tristan done. Kendi does a amazing job! Although when we got the pixs taken the first time it was a lot EASIER!!We could not get him to just sit. We would sit him down and then he would either want to stand or start crawiling..But we were still able to get a lot of beautiful pictures of him done!
One of the new things Tristan learned he could do is breath threw his nose really hard..When he gets excited he will start doing it. We are trying to show him how to blow his nose when he does it..But he thinks it is a game. I love it though. We can not get him to eat baby food. He wants our food. AND he don't want us to feed him. He is very independent and wants to feed him self. And he wants to eat ALL the time!!!!My lil piggy


He is finally getting teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got home from work last Friday and he had my finger in his mouth..Like always and I felt something..I just figured it was something in there that was not suppose to be so I started to dig at his mouth and bumped his gums and felt his first tooth!!!!!It is barly breaking through. But it is there! THEN Saturday he was CRANKY!!!!!!!!!So I rubbed some oregal on there...........and the tooth next to the one that broke through is trying to come in also!!!!!!!!SO he has not been the most happiest camper..But we are getting through it! His Daddy and I have been doing all the trick we have been told that help!!SO if you have any teething remadies PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!!:)

Tristan also went swimming for the first time with his cousin Cayden..At first they were not to sure about it..I think the water was a little to cold for them..But when we put them on the stairs to play they had a blast. He went just last weekend also and I think they both enjoyed it a lot more this time. They had lil floates and thought they werer pretty cool splashing around! Going to end this now. My baby is waking up from his nap!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that little face spagettios and all