Monday, October 13, 2008

Month 2...A completly differnet baby

I can not believe how fast the time is going already! It seems that I just had him..And then again I can not imagine my life before him! Everyday I find myself just watching him..Sleeping,eating anything he is doing just is so amazing to watch.. (I am going to be one of those creepy moms hiding around corners watching...spying...on their kids watch!lol) I went back to work on the first of October..I CRIED and CRIED and CRIED! I woke him up at 6:00 I woke him up to nurse him before I went to work.. And I started crying then..hehe. I was so nervous leaving him.. But he is doing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! He has a lot of attention and love while I am gone..I call every break just to check on him. But for the most part he is a happy little fart!
He LOVES and I mean LOVES his Great Grandpa! He can be crying and I bring him over to talk to him and Tristan will stop crying (most of the time) and start smiling and talking back to him. It is amazing to watch the two of them together. Tristan will lean forward to but heads with His gg (greatgrandpa). Also my Grandpa NEVER holds babies. He is worried he will break them or something..But I will go close to grandpa and the next thing I know grandpa is taking him from me to sit him on his lap to play with him (which...I guess is a no no since he just had opened heart surgery!)
He loves being naked! When I get him naked he will quit crying and start kicking all over the place. He is also pretty happy just being in his diaper. It is cute to see his little naked body. He is starting to get little fat squishy rolls and I LOVE THEM!! He is my little michellen baby! (Not to sure how to spell it.)
My son is vain! He knows he is a beautiful boy! He likes mirrors. He gets excited to see his reflection...Untill he gets to excited and starts rocking back and forth and smacks his head..Poor baby! He is fasinated by his hands. They are always moving! He has them touching either each other or something at all times. I like it when he gets his little fingers locked together like he is praying..SUPER CUTE! He is starting to grasp things also..His poor tiger doll he is always sucking on its ear. He talks a LOT now!!! If you are talking while holding him he thinks you are talking to him and he gets all smily and will start to talk back!! I don't know who he gets the talking thing from..I don't talk that much!lol. He is over the colic thing!! PRAISE THE LORD! I honsetly don't know when it happend but he is a lot happier baby! It makes the evenings real nice now. He is on a pretty good scheudle now. I put him down at nine and he sleeps until six AND he don't do it all the time..BUT he has slept through the night 3 nights in a row! I did not though..I kept waking up to make sure he was breathing!!lol. Well It is WAY past my bed time. So I am going to close this off for now. Hope I did not bore you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you guys this weekend. Tristan is sure a cutie. I hope that he and Cayden can be great friends as they get older. I totally understand how you feel about leaving Tristan. I also cried the first day I had to leave Cayden. It does get a little easier, but it still sucks. Who watches him when you are at work?
Love,
Chris and Charity

Sarah Mwango said...

ahhh I can't believe I never commented on this.. He is sooo adorable! I just want to give him hugs! How are things going? How is work? You are brave! I am looking for a job right now and I am sooo sad =( But I know lots of people do it.. so I can too! Are you ready to have another baby yet LOL! Hope you are doing good. Love ya
~sarah