Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Rest of the First Month






Okay...So as you should remember from my prego blog...I suck at remembering to keep up with my blog.. Sorry! Tristan is a beautiful blessing. Every day he just surprises me at what he does! He is so alert it makes me wonder what he is thinking. He smiles ALOT and is almost getting laughing down. He started doind alot of cute little baby sounds..I LOVE IT!! Whenever we go out people always get people asking how old he is. When we tell them his age they tell us they can not believe how alert he is and how well he holds his head up.. Tristan watches everything that is moving around him it is amazing to watch him discover everything. I have been trying to get him use to taking a bottle during the hours I will be at work and that is a trying experience. He is use to getting boobie and is not liking the bottle at all. SO most of the day he throws a boobie fit. We went to Babies R Us and got a Breast Flow Technolagy Bottle. He is doing a little better taking that bottle. I guess the same way you nurse on a nipple is the same way you have to nurse on the bottle. SO keep your fingers crossed he gets a little better about taking the bottle. He weighed 11 lbs 5 ounces and 21 1/2 incehes long. So he gained two pounds in one month. He is still sleeping pretty good..on most nights. Every now and then he trys to stay awake from three to five but we are working on it. I have him getting use to a schedule at night. Bill gives him a bath everynight (we have this lavender baby was IT IS AMAZING it calms him down for the night!) and then I rub down his little body with lotion and then feed him and he is out! I can't believe how much I love this little man! I can't even describe how amazing he is to me! Everyday I find my self just watching him and smiling...I have never had this kind of love that I have for my son! I am sure there is like a million other things I wanted to put in here...But I can not think of anything right now and my dinner is ready so I need to get off of here. Just wanted to ad a quick up date..I will try to do better at posting up dates..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The reason he is so amazing look at who his gamma is. haha. I to enjoy watching him when I am with him. Cannot wait to see him again. Love all of you.

Sarah Mwango said...

YAY!!! I have been waiting for this. Liz he is so cute and you are doing a fabulous job with him. You are such a good mama! LOVE YOU and keep me updated!